Sunday, June 24, 2007

Holiday~

Is holiday~ Yeepee!!! Say bye bye to your 'stress', 'depression' and 'exam'. Be happy although this is only for a short period.

Due to exam and assignments, I have not been driving for ages.
Today evening, I drove my bro home. Of coz my dad sat next to me as always... Not only because i sux at driving, n the most important things, i don't have sense of direction. So i don't remember where my brother tuition at although i went few times.(Sorry, i m really that bad at this)

Er... I still can't do turning well, parking worst. Since my dad sat next to me, I don dare to drive more than 80km/h at KESAS highway.. around 70km/h as average.. Lo~ I know that is kind of slow.. And my brother actually slept.. (Please, he is really over doing it!). I can't imagine if i drive 90km/ h... My dad will definitely shout at me. He got high blood pressure, better don't make him mad.

According to my progression, I don't think I'll be able to drive till next year.. Sigh~ However, atleast I'm moving on. Haha.. coz my elder sister, she don't dare to drive after she had broke my cousin's car side mirror. It happen long time ago.. more than a year i guess. Even her P'license was already renew by now. Ya, she still not driving...

I have been missing my piano so much.. hehe.. was playing the whole evening although at first I planned to go to Ping's house. Sorry ya, coz a guest came when I want to step out the door.

That's all for the day~ I'm leaving for my anime.. yeepee.. missing them a lot too.

Enjoys ur holiday~

No comments: