Friday, June 20, 2008

Latest way to give your no.

Recently I realised there are new ways of giving your friends your hand phone number. No more, " Can I have you hp number please?" or "Can you miss call me? so that I can have you hand phone number?" neither " this is my hand phone number." Let's show you some examples that I met recently.

First sms, " I heard you are xxx from xxx uni. Are you asleep yet? I might need your help." The truth is, is the friend who crap with you in the university... and he pretend he didn't know you. This is not so creative .. Let's see some more CREATIVE example.

"Hi, I'm Rangit Singh, sorry to bother you but i got your number from a recent application form you filled for us, referring to your form, you have agreed to sponsor a lame child for the amount of RM100 per month... blah blah blah. and ask for payment"

First response.. scam.. ignored...

30 minutes later.. another message from this Rangit Singh.

Scam.. ignored...

15 minutes later.. another number referring about the same thing and mentioned Rangit Singh.

Scam... ignored...

Few minutes later.. the number called.. picked up.. evil laughed from them.. hang up..

Immediately after that, Mr S called. Saw that caller id of Mr S... I knew what had happened. I have been trick again.

So this is the LATEST way to GIVE your friend your hand phone number.
Thanks for your hand phone numbers, Mr. " Rangit Singh" and " Clarence Lim".

No comments: