Thursday, September 04, 2008

update

Since I already log in here.. might as well update this blog a bit.. hehe

Let's see.. life has been busy .. hehe...
1st, the application to Australia
-other than that, need to think about accomodation and flight..
- not very sure yet, should be going around mid of February
2nd, internship
-only able to work for 2 months, so I guess is harder to get a company
- busy with resume, application letter and so
3rd, Fluid
-fluid lab report, I didn't know is due next monday lo... damn scare lo.. sigh..
- will start doing it later
- can't follow up in lecture, darlings, I going to zip my mouth d.. really
4th, Electromechanics
- crap! when is the last time I attend the lecture? Even tutor asked us to go lecture.. so that the attendance won't be that pathetic. (hmph! who ask that Q always ffk us.)
- Assignment 2 due next Friday, and we are only informed by today. (sigh.. why all come at once)
5th, Thermodynamics
- Test 2 on 15th of september
- Not follow up to schedule d.. sigh
6th, Design
- the 50% assignment 2, we are out of scheduled by 3 weeks lo!!!!

Sigh... and now is week 8..
I am so going to be dead soon.

No comments: