Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Final exam over

Okay okay~ is over~

Sigh..... Finally exam is over. Ain't doing well this exam. Hopefully I don't fail any units. *pray* I still want to go Australia. Got my offer letter through email, are waiting for the original copy. However, the lady in charge is on leave ( on critical months). Sigh, still have to wait.

Don't ask about examination. Coz I am bored to repeat n repeat it and will get emo when I think of it. One word enough. B-A-D = BAD.

And til the moment we went to red box only I realize. We are not going to see each other for 3 months!!! (If we don't meet during the holiday) That's pretty long, and everyone is like at different place. Penang, Malacca, Muar, Seremban... Sigh~ and to those who are not going to Australia, we might not see each other for 1 year? 2 years? or maybe forever? Eeee.. feel sad to think about it.

I get an internship in a company through my cousin. He have not confirm the exact date for me yet, however, I expect it will be next Monday. New environment, new faces... >.< have to give trouble to my cousin some more.. Feel so bad.. and worry. Furthermore, have to get ready to be scold and lecture.

This few days will be busy reading.. YUP!! reading novel, books.. those I bought this whole years. Hehe, already finish about 3 to 4 books in 2 days time. Definitely NOT design I or II! haha.. I'm not that crazy to prepare for design III. Talk about design II, only get a Distinction, sigh.. 2 more marks to get High Distinction.. sigh... as Kelvin said, secured a D, wasted a HD. And some crazy ppl, just got 96 for it , which means scoring 30 ( full marks) or more than 30 on that paper.

Anyway, happy holiday~
and enjoy working for those who doing internship.
hehe :)

1 comment:

冰冰-ping said...

finally u're done with ur finals! congrats and happy holiday to u... erm...but seems like u need to go intern instead of having holiday...errr...
watever it is...good luck in ur intern:) haha...m sure u can gain lots of experience thru that:)

all the best:)