Sunday, May 17, 2009

My room and life

Suddenly remember that I haven't show others my room.. hehe. Let's have a look at it k?


Is Sunday~ The start of week 11, war shall begin.. My shoulder get very stiff sitting on my nice, clean n clear table. ( Everyone said my room is the most clean n nice room. =P). This is the random photo I took when I fed up on my study 2 weeks ago around 6am..




Normally my study table is very clear and clean, everything nicely arrange. This one looks kind of messy because I was half way studying. Yesterday, I went to Clayton Town and bought my mono-laser printer from Office Work, everyone felt unbelievable because I carried it home myself. ( is actually not that heavy la...)


Okay.. So I got an extra bulky big box in my room now.. of course have to make full use of it =P. It becomes the small table for my study. hehe.. and so.. To begin the war.. I mess up my room this morning.


This is my newly bought Nora Robert collection, 5 books for 30 AUD.. so cheap >.<
And it becomes the support for my mouse pad for the day.. hehe




Everyone sure laugh at this whenever they walk in my room.. sien.... I have all those papers on since the 1st few weeks of semester, and the timetable and progress chart is on since few weeks ago.. Argh. hate it.. so many untick there.. I need more 'tick' on my progress chart..

However, there is a place I'll never mess it up.. hehe.. My bed. =)


To begin the war. never ever forget my caffeine addiction need..

Coffee and tea~ SL and I have crazy lots of selection. From our favourite Moccona medium roast 50g ( I already finished 150g of this =P), dark roast50g, brazil reserve 150g, espresso x10 sachets, nescafe gold for coffee 50g. Lipton black tea x50, green tea with jasmine x10, apple and cinnamon x10 , honey and lemonx10, and green tea x100 tea bags. My coffee always runs out faster than tea.. I wonder how I going to survive when I go back Malaysia, coz Nescafe is so suck compare to Moccona.

My lemon crisp biscuit in Moccona coffee jar. =P Did I mentioned I have crazy lots of biscuit, snacks supply in my closet? The quantity is more than what I eat for these 20 years.. trust me. Coz I don't eat biscuit and cookies much back in Malaysia.

No comments: