Friday, July 08, 2005

Heart of fencing!!

This few days , i didn't take nap in the evening... Not i don't want to sleep but i am 'glue' with the tv ...hahaha.. wonder what so intersting??? Actually is VCD lar....the show name 'heart of fencing'
Is a contonese show.. I like it coz is not so bored as some of the taiwan show(no offense. some only)
The most important thing is the spirit in the story.. Win is not a matter... the most important thing is you did your best when you are fighting for something..
Do you know 'the four leaves clover'? this type of plants normally only have 3 leaves.However ,when something good going to happen , it will be 4 leaves.. So people believe that the four leaves clover will bring good lucks.. We call it 'sei yip chou' in cantonese..
I like the lyrics of the songs name "shinning friends" which is the theme song for this show..
It got cantonese and english version..
To share with my friends so i put it as my music...If you want to listen.. use Internet Explorer to visit my blog then you might can listen to it..
The lyric for the song:

Shining Friends (无线青春剧当四叶草碰上剑尖时主题曲) 查找与本歌曲相关的手机铃声



A little faith Brightens a rainy day
Life is difficult you can't go away
Don't hide yourselve in the corner
You have my place to stay
Sorrow is gonna say goodbye
Opens up You'll see the happy sunshine
Keep going on with your dream
Chasing tomorrow's sunrise
The spirit can never die
Sun will shine, my friend
Won't let you cry, my dear
Seeing you shed a tear,
Make my world disappear
You'll never be alone in darkness
See my smile, my friend
We are with you, holding hands
you have got to believe,
you are my destiny
We're meant to be your friends
That's what a friendship be

Care for your friends!!!!

want to know more about this show .. please visit http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=223

3 comments:

damniel said...

o.... well te four leaf clover is irish belief (i think) a four leaf clover is said to bring good luck to whoever who found it....

Kevin Tan said...

four leaf clover + sum rare items = bunny bands!
I like the Shining Freind song!

loiSsy said...

hey..help em find some of their pictures eh..i mena sei yip chou la..cz i love it very much but cudn't much...thx 4 ur help ya..e-amil 2 me..loisconco@msn.com

waiting 4 ya..@LOiSss