Wednesday, July 06, 2005

someone special that influence me

There are someone who make me who i am now... the person i mean is neither my dad nor my mom... And that person don't know me at all.. However , he did influence me .. especially my character and my mind..
That person is an author. I love his books a lot. To me , reading his work is a type of fun for me.
He is not a love story writer , which some of you might think so..because i am a teenager girl...
He wrote a lot about love, life, society, human's evil and some story.He is also good at art..
What impress me is him and his story. He lost his dad when he was young and their house was burnt . However, he is a tough person .He endure the difficulty of life.. and he is now a succesful person..
The first time i read his book ,i was a primary student. I was attract by the title of the book, "To be a happy student".. This book is form out from the letter which he wrote for his daughter. His daughter is currently 16 years old and has a elder brother which is 17 years older than her..
The method the author treat and teach his daughter and son is definitely different. He trained his son to be tough and be independent. He want him to know the real society . However, he treat his daughter in the other way.
I learnt a lot from his work.. I learnt to think from others people shoes, learnt to think positive, learnt to think from different angle . The most important thing i learnt is whatever you did ,you must not do something which go against your heart.
There are some of his word have become my philosophy.
"You have to be success, because you can't fail!"
I used to be someone who like to compare with the others..
However, the truth enemy is my self, what i have to overcome is my weakness..
and who i am compete with ??? My self..

*The author is a chinese, name Liu Yong. He wrote a lot of books which is always the best seller.
He is coming to Malaysia in August. However, too bad.. i didn't get the ticket... And all his talk in Asia is for charity. There is a link about this author in my " favourite links" (shui yun zai) which you can contact to him..^-^

2 comments:

damniel said...

wah..... good la u got good influence..... me ar... i don have... all bad people influence me hehe....... wat to do la haih........ the world is so bad.....

冰冰-ping said...

yeah, i also like his works...neway, really have to thank you, b'coz u had introduce the book he wrote to me..."To be a happy student" is the book that u intro to me, and the first book i read by him also....he is really a good writer..as well as the good dad..:)nx time got any his book, rmb to intro to me ya!