Friday, May 05, 2006

I MISS MY BUDDY!!!

YEAH!!! 4 assigment, 2 is down, left only physic and biology!!! 2nd common test result is out. okok lar~~ still failed my chemistry exam. Sigh~ i think my chemistry lecturer start to worry bout this silly girl d. Coz he will now more frequently look at my working and ask me "understand?" Er... The truth is, chemistry, i'm blur. Those stuff like i noe them, they noe me. But not really very friends, so still need some time to 'get closer' with them.. haha..
Mid year exam is coming soon in two weeks time, really @#$%^&*.. just finish 2nd common test then the mid year exam coming d.. haha.. but i really look forward the mid year holiday, my mom planning to go China.. The original plan is go Japan, but too bad, the timing doesn't suite me.. so have to give up.
Really really very miss my secondary school friends. Especially my good buddy. Wah~~~ i really miss old day that i can just bully people and all my buddy will just save me out from the disaster.. hehe.. Sob~ They all now all got girlfriend d lar.. buddy here can throw away d... (-.-")... Then the others also busy with study, wan to go shopping oso no time.. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......... i really hate this college life. Make all my friends so busy, including my self...
I finally bought my self a really 'my' high heels that belong to me!! Last time always just borrow my sister high heels that make me going to PK anytime.. stupid idiot, her high heels is so high.. (that's y it call high heels) Nearly PK everytime wear hers..

No comments: