Sunday, May 28, 2006

To my neighbour:

To my "dear" neighbour staying behind my house:
Really "glad" that you are my neighbour. Really "thanks" for giving me so much of sleepless night.. I know you are "future" super star or "future" Malaysian Idol. Please forgive me that i don't know how to "appriciate" your talent. To me, your talent which always sing after 12 am, especially yesterday night at 2 am really is even more effective than coffee or the escence of chicken!!! Oh, thanks God because of you, i only manage to sleep for few hours yesterday night. And ya, i know i like to watch tv. But definitely not at midnight and with such a high volume. So no need to on your radio or your tv in such a high volume, coz i definitely not appriciate your kindness.
And yup!!! Can you keep your house clean pls... so that our housing area won't be full of mice n snake bcoz of you.. And ya, thx of you that my family could saw a snake at my house early in the morning last year.. Thx for your kindness so that we can 'save' our money to go to zoo to see a snake..
Lastly, i will be 'very glad' if you even can sing like misha omar or siti nurhaliza. But even you are britney or who ever, i'm definitely will not like to listen to your voice at mid night. Coz my patient is really out from what i can be.. So next time, if you sing at night,pls don't be shock that your window might break!!
THX!!!!

"Love" from your neighbour...

No comments: