Thursday, January 17, 2008

Alive

I have been off to Pahang for a week and was being lazy to online when I was home.. some people thought I dead d. haha.. joking..

Don't feel jealous about my Pahang trip, is more boring than staying at home. Because I'm not going as a tourist.. Sigh.. My job is just to accompany my aunt who is the driver for the venerable. (venerable = monk) as I mention before I left.

Day time, I got nothing to do.. just stay inside the Buddha Association or the hotel for most of the time other than meal time. Bored to death.. Luckily I brought the gameboy advance SP along.. so that I can throw my books away.. haha..

It was just bored.. The whole trip.. I only remember Puerh.

Today I am supposed to be at Kuantan by now. However, grandma is having fever. Therefore, plan canceled. My friend's grandma also not in good health. Life is really unpredictable.
Pray that they can recover soon.
*pray*

By the way, I'm a free thinker, not Buddhist.

During the trip, got this uncle who kept asking me to take the refuge in the three jewels. I think he is just trying to be nice and like want to "save" me.. He kept repeat and repeat.. and the only think I can do is smile like an idiot. I accompany a monk doesn't mean I have to be a Buddhist. Taking the refuge in the three jewels is a serious thing, is like having a ritual to say that I'm now really a Buddhist.. Not fill in the Buddhist for fun at the religion. Erh.. I would say not the time yet. I don't really agree with part of the Buddhism thought, maybe I'm just not knowing deep enough yet.

8tv is showing the "Nodame Cantabile", the Japanese drama that I watched last year. Is very funny and a good one.. haha.. I just finish the latest Nodame Cantabile SP as well. If you are rotting at home, then watch this show during weekend 3pm. I'm sure it will cheer up your day.

No comments: