Tuesday, January 01, 2008

update

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

Totally no mood for such celebration.. No feeling towards this type of so call event .
2007 over mar over lo.. need to celebrate one mer???? Just ignore me.

Okay, there are activities going around but I'm very lazy to blog about it... is holiday..

Let's see where I stop....

Er.. okay. So where was I during Christmas eve???
In Cameron, my cousin wedding's dinner. Is just a small dinner for family member. They already got a baby, the baby is sooooo cute.. My cousin's wife and baby went to Thailand today whereas my cousin leaving tonight back to America.

How bout the last day of 2007?
Stayed at home to play with the baby. She is really a entertainer lo.. still a baby but a smart one. She love Mickey Mouse a lot and phone. Money also can trick her away lo.. tsk tsk.. so small so money minded. The only one with activity yesterday is my dad, his friends asked him out for countdown. haha...

Bored and still not in the mood to blog actually..
Most probably I will be leaving to Pahang for one week, accompany my aunt who will be the driver for the venerable.

Life is so dead now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year.
hey i also stayed at home.
"family night...."