Friday, August 01, 2008

new semester

Didn't update since the new semester begin... totally lazy... plus busy.

It is now the end of 3rd week, even the first assignment going to due tomorrow.

From this 3 weeks.. what I realize is... Kenny never fail to make me fall asleep.. since the first lecture. The only exceptional case was once.. when I sat between my 2 darlings.. Other than that, during Design n Fluid, I sure will fall asleep. Keep blinking my eyes and struggle not to fall asleep have become a must for me during his lecture.

The new semester timetable is very badly coordinated. From Monday to Friday, class start early in the morning, and end late in the evening. I have nearly 12 hours in university almost daily... that's how bad it is. and that stupid long hour break on Wednesday is tiring. Friday is totally freaky. from morning 8.30am til 5pm.. we only have 30 minutes break in the between.. That's like killing. Almost everyday I am trap in the traffic jam, morning and evening.. Sien ar...

Something interesting that my younger brother found on the net.
click on the 'interesting'... is about rude words.. haha.. So next time when u scold bad words, please mind your grammer as well ( I doubt anyone will).

Enough of update for now..
Yup.. same as what I always replied on msn..
I am busy..
Will update when I have the mood to do so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol u need to endure for 1 sem only....
i already endured since my days in utar till now.
almost 2 years already wake up early come back late.