Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag

Tag from Yih Jing... bcoz I didn't update my blog

Name: Chin Ying

Sisters: 2

Brothers: 1

Shoe size: 5

Height : Er.. not very sure.. but sure less than 1.60m

Where do you live: Shah Alam

Favourite drinks: Carrot milk~

Favourite breakfast: Egg sandwich

Have you ever been on a plane?:Yup

Swam in the ocean : Yup.

Fallen asleep at school : Yup :P

Broken someone’s heart: Erm... duno

Fell off your chair : Hmm.. nope

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Hmmm.. Got kua...

Saved e-mails: Just leave it there..

What is your room like : Erm... normal?

What’s right beside you: Handphone

What is the last thing you ate:Watermelon~

Ever had chicken pox: Yes.

Sore throat: consider quite often. minimum twice a year.

Stitches: nope.

Broken nose: nope

Do you believe in love at first sight: Yup

Who was the last person you danced with: Don't know er..

Last made you smile: My darlings? or the leng zhai gymnastic athlete- Tomita Hiroyuki..

You last yelled at: My sister

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: Yes. Plenty

Kissed anyone: Nope

Get sick: No.

Talk to an ex: What ex?

Miss someone: ya

Eat: yes

Best feeling in the world: Satisfacation and peace

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope. sensitive nose.

What’s under your bed: Dust?

Who do you really hate: Can't think of it now

What time is it now?: 8.04pm

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now : Ya

Do you have any siblings: Yes

Do you want children: Can this question wait til I atleast get a bf 1st ar?

Do you smile often: Have to ask my friends

Do you like your hand-writing: I do.. but others don't.. My handwriting is nice! Nice is not equal to neat, and neat is not equal to nice :P

Are your toe nails painted:Nope

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My brother or parent's bed

What color shirt are you wearing now: White

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Having dinner

I can’t wait till: the next moment

When did you cry last : Last week?

Are you a friendly person: I think I am.

Do you have any pets: doggie

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: have feelings? a lot er... home, klang, sunway... australia, ireland, uk... long list to go.

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: Of course..

Do you sleep with the TV on?: Nope

What are you doing right now?: Blogging

Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yup

Can you handle the truth?: ya

Are you too forgiving?: I think so

Are you closer to your mother or father?: mom

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: family

How many people can you say you've really loved?: Hmm.. lots

Do you eat healthy?: 50:50

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: What Ex?

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Good friends

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:Duno er... noisy i guess

Are you confident?: ya

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

(i) Learning piano

(ii) Tuition

(iii) School

(iv) New in the class

(v) Can't remember....

5 things on my to-do list today:

(i) Study electro

(ii) Study thermo

(iii) Watch Ghost whisper

(iv) Watch Moonlight resonance 10th epi

(v) Sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:

(i) Chocolate!

(ii) Cheese~

(iii) Jelly

(iv) Pisang goreng?

(v) hmm... cake?

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

(i) Not so great.. first thing, my tuition fee settle

(ii) My living cost in Australia settle

(iii) My sibling's education cost settle

(iv) Books and shopping~~~~

(v) Investment

5 of my bad habits:

(i) Lazy

(ii) Easy emo

(iii) bad tempered

(iv) low EQ

(v) talk crap a lot

5 people to tag:

ping,bernice, stephen, willy, daniel...

if you free only do lar.. coz it took me ages to do this


No comments: