Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday~

Yesterday is Willy chinese birthday. Happy birthday~
and he leaving to Canberra next month, few days before me.
Must come find me in Melbourne lo... coz I heard my senior who travel to Canberra said is quite bored :P haha.. hope you will enjoy it.. won't get bored by it.. hmm.. On the other side, maybe is a good place to focus on your study.. hehe.. just keep in touch lar..

I get so excited yesterday when I saw Johan there.. I didn't expected to see him, I thought he still in Russia. And he told us quite a lot of stuff about Russia.. especially their language.. haha... that was funny.. and poor thing as well, coz it seems tougher than English a lot. So glad to see Johan. And yeah, Mr. Alfred Lee, I really still can't remember when did I poke you with pencil lead even you threaten to poke me with pencil lead too. I can't even find a reason for that.

And that so called heng dai of mine.. Tan YS.. get a girlfriend d also don't inform me. Although is 1st of January, knew it 10 days later.. You totally not heng dai at all lo.. so I help you announce here lar.. Mr. TAN YS is no more available!!!! En.. finish revenge on this topic..

Still got another issue, this fella never ever remember my birthday correctly, since Form 5. (yup.. I remember on this) Coz you just too over lo.. Month also remember wrong. Halo~ is 13th of February!!!! Since I can speak til now I never ever announce or remind people my birthday in purpose. (Okay..I did it yesterday to my brother) I now officially announce here is 13th of February 1989..

Why I so concern about this issue? because our Pin- The King told me, he thought my birthday is 14th of February... coz everyone is telling him that I born on 14th of February. I didn't get a chance to ask who is the 'everyone' lo. 'Everyone' can you just admit yourself if you get to see or know about this? I really want to know lo.. I might have a small gift for you..

Why am I disclose my year of born there as well? coz I beh tahan ( cannot stand) that someone calling me "ying jie jie" when the fella is older than me ( I suppose). I feel so geli and sweat. We are in the same batch, same year of study. If you want to play this jie jie and go go or what so ever stuff. Then I shall call Jonathan go go, Yong Pin go go, YM jie jie.. JY jie jie.. Can you imagine that? I faint lo i tell you. ( Yup. please take your time to vomit if you want to)

Of course there are exceptional case, and I did pratice this go go, jie jie things to my sibling, my cousins to show respect and my brother. To a stranger..or friend that is not close.. that's just.. weird...

I shall stop by here.. Next update will be related to today pre-departure briefing. Anyone who want a list of 'things you might need to bring to Australia' compose by me and other people's opinion, can ask from me, I will send to you, is not 100% complete of course. It will never be complete :p





No comments: