Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gathering

2 more weeks to go.. is CHINESE NEW YEAR~ is the day I STOP my internship.

So where did I stop?

Let's continue from result.. Talk about result.. Some friends might know, I have been cursing on Dr. Q. When result was out, I was working in the office, when I checked. I got shocked, my brain went blank. I get so panic. Crap.. I got no marks under MEC2407, Electromechanics. I FAILED!?? After calling admin to check and all.. getting a zero is impossible, where is my internal marks? Thanks to Mr. Edwin who helped me to contact stupid Dr. Q. Thanks a lot. and Ch who did try to cool me down and help me. It get settled at last.. by January. I PASS of course. However, this has delayed me from accepting my transfer offer, and bought my bank draft with higher rate.. which costs me a lost that worth more than my laptop. What make me angry whenever I thought about it, is that FELLA who caused me all this trouble and lost, didn't even apologize to me or show any sense of sorry. I have no time right now, remind me my friend, REMIND ME TO WRITE A LETTER.. related to that FELLA when I'm free.

Early of December, I went Hong Kong, Shen Zhen and Macau with my family. I love the foods in Hong Kong.. especially dessert. hehe.. but I prefer Macau out of this 3 places. I am a person who need space. This trip.. we went by Air Asia.. is my first time flying with Air Asia.. and I never want to go for the second try if I can. First of all, competing to line up is like some small kid attitude and tiring. The most important point is..

I am scare of limited space. claustrophobic. Lift in Hong Kong is small- I scare. Previous year we went Vietnam, the tunnel.. my heartbeat race so fast that I give up on the last minute. I got really bad experience in Thailand about this communist underground tunnel. I was the first in the queue that time. I should have the most air compare those behind. However, I feel anxious.. I was scared. The only thing on my mind was " I want to get out of here asap, I need air." Having that bad experience, had let me gave up on Vietnam communist tunnel.. and scare of limited space. This time the Air Asia, I sat too front (2nd or 3rd row) during the way back , and the narrow seat.. and I start to feel uncomfortable and feel like screaming and run out. Feel like I will go crazy at that moment. Took a few deep breath and my ipod save my life I would say.

Let's talk about YESTERDAY- Friday.. I am very happy. That's the reason why I blogging. hehe. I get to meet up with 5 of them. Is our Leng Zhai Vin, Pin-The King, , Andrew, Ch and SL. I miss all of you so much ( not only this 5 persons, I mean all of you, yes include you). That I got so excited and rush to leave office. Oh ya.. must thanks Leng Zhai Vin, he persuaded me for quite long .. haha.. a day or more maybe. to ask me to join them for dinner. Thanks you.. feel so happy right now, to get to see them.. Is like sprinkles water on the nearly dead plants.
Can't wait to see others on Sunday as well.. still get to see ym, wing before we see each other in Australia.. Feel so excited about it.(On the way back, I stucked at car park for nearly 30 minutes..which caused me to be home late)

No comments: