Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy Holiday

Exam ended one week ago, it dragged so long that it seems never ending. Finally is over. Result coming out next Friday, just wish that I pass all the subjects ..

Watched Transformer 2 after exam, still prefers Transformer 1 though. haha.. However, Megan Fox looks hotter in Transformer 2. =P

Went Phillip Island and had a great time there. Lots of chocolate >.< and stayed in a very cosy house.. thanks to organizer!

Have been relaxing at home this few days... Holiday = rot at home. Yup.. so I rejected few invitation and relax at home.. haha.. Feel so piggie.. when I sleep more than 8 hours =P I was so lazy that I only watch drama, flip some novels.. everyday~ sigh.. Can't do this anymore when new semester start.

Okay.. I am even lazy to blog.. =P This post has been in the draft for some time.. hehe..
That's all. no worry. Still safe.. still healthy.. still alive... no swine flu =P

Going Sydney and Adelaide soon ~
Happy Holiday =)

Miss you and take care.

No comments: