Wednesday, October 07, 2009

one month to go





One month to go for final exam, stll have Digital system report due next week, Oral presentation and final report of Experimental Project (40%), killing and LAST MATLAB report due next Friday and freaking Computing assignment + FEA due on 19th of October..

Never ending due dates going to come to an end, however no rest is allowed as final exam is coming so soon and I'm unprepared for it.

I have a day break today at Lindt's cafe with friend. We were the first customer of the day, and sat there until the cafe was going to end their day. Read something non-academic (finally), chit chat, some drinks and cakes.. it just made my day =) Thanks for the invitation.

Went Tasmania with friends and sister, it was an adventerous trip.. and we were pretty lucky I would say. Missed the tulip farm due to some reason. Is okay.. I'll go for it next year. Now, I'll just have to admire it through the photos took by my sis with her SLR camera. ( She made my friends want to get SLR by having one.)

Celebrated Mid-autumn festival with neighbour a.k.a mechatronic etc guys. Had a great night with lots of foods. Loved their salad, especially the dressing. Seldom have guys who are so good at preparing foods. =P We girls were just preparing dessert e.g. egg tarts, apple pie by my sis and etc. Other than that, we had mooncakes, chinese teas and lantern. haha. That's why is difficult to tell the difference for me, coz we were still celebrating just like back in M'sia, just without the parents and family. ( they burnt lantern for fun..)

Anyway, I am going back in 2 months time.. hehe.



No comments: