Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year eve


31st of December of 2009 - the last day of 2009

I wanted to check on my 2009 resolution list on this very last day and realized I didn't have one.

I remember I had a lot of fun during 2008, bundle of joy and laughter. Can't even remember any sad things happened on that year.. Only remember Design II team.. 4 of us, Pinny, Kuay, Shir Ley and I.. working on the wheel chair calculation.. study group.. Wei Loon, Wing Li, Jonathan, Andrew, Sean.. those Sing K moments.. We love to head to red box whenever we can and to destress.

2009 - a year with tears and joys.

It started with a bad opening. I scolded Jonathan's house and I was disappointed. I realized things and humans are different, I reevaluated the way I think. I know my good and bad is to trust people easily, however, now I guess I will think twice and reminds myself. What make me frustrated was I do not know who to trust anymore. When both sides who pin point the fingers to each other, I lost my direction. I seek help from a friend, and it did helped me get through the problem. Coz I start to understand, the problem is just when a person is angry, they might be exaggerating the issue. I should have moderate both of the comments when I was picking the information. Good thing is, Jon bother to explain to me, Wing Li and Pinny acted stupid to make me laugh... and I apologize for scolding people as it is none of my business.

First semester was very relax with all the weekend outings, cosy Friday night with Shir Ley. Life couldn't be any better. As I always tell my friends in Malaysia, I am happy in Melbourne. =) with all lovely friends.. Friends in Melbourne that enjoys life together, friends in Malaysia who supported me, family who trusted me, sister who visit me frequently. It was very rare for me to feel homesick in Melbourne with my sister visit, and parents during mid of the year.

However, second semester was a miserable for me. My friends realized I lost my smile. Although I have been more quiet since first semester, I've intentionally be more quiet second semester. I didn't want to say much as I afraid I might admit on something I don't want to admit it myself. I was afraid to break down if I voice it out. I tried to bear it myself without troubling others, yet I knew I did affected others with such a low mood. Especially during those stress moment of projects, I have been throwing tempered at people. Hurt has been done, and I could only apologize.

If there is really God, I'll seriously say thanks for surrounding me with good friends. Tecky could have scolded me back and things will get worse. Loon couldn't have bother to listen to my unorganized rant and etc. My housemates could have just ignore all my bad moods.. I got lovely housemates you see. =) Of course, not only them, Pinny, Jon... a lot of them.. sorry that I didn't thanks one by one. Just wish you guys and girls know, I love you people. =)

Dear Su who always hit the jack point, miss you at this moment. I'll never let you go =) Tell Sok to go away~ =P

Dear Bernice, Stephen, Ping who listen to my random issues, always there for me.. gave me advice. Sometime I couldn't believe our friendship has last this long, and I wish it will never die. =)

My love pet brother, Jacky, who I'm sure didn't bother to read this. I am so glad you are getting marry.. very happy for you, as you manage to get through. You dote me and always surprise me, even with your marriage.. haha.. that always make my day. You are a good brother, and I'll always love you brother. Although it sounds weird whenever others know about our story, that's life. Our relationship reminds me that, nothing is impossible in this world. Miracle does happen.

However, is a good ending for 2009. The sorrow of mine ends when there are new laughter in my life.

Our very good neighbour- Bettina street guys =)

Those days with YC, Bing, Keat Ming, Kha Liang, Jason and Alan... are really memorable and fun. Just like my 'gor' said, wish we could have know each other since Year 1. However, I think is about fate. If we know each other since year 1, it might be not this fun. You will never know. I am grateful that we met, and have time to gather around even though time is short. Even 10 or 20 years down the road, we can still meet again. By that time, some of us might be married, some attend gathering with kids.. millionaire (maybe.. haha). whatever it is. I am sure.. we are still friends, and there will be bundle of joys. =)



No comments: