Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010

20th October 2010 (20102010)

Happy 20102010~
Well.. just another reason to wish everyone a happy day, and you don't get another 20102010 again in your life, don't ya?

Wednesday of Week 13 - Last week of final semester for this 4 years of study.

Finally, it is coming to an end. ( Seriously hope I don't need to see MU anymore next year. =P)
Already fed up.. numb... with all this inhumane life style as an engineering student. However, I guess it is really a personal decision on how to live a life, there were time I lived like a normal human during this 4 years of study.

2 days to go.. and I am pretty done with my report and paper. I am so fed up with it, I actually printed it. WRONGLY for 2-3 copies.. Wasted 15 dollar on printing.. and now I have 150 over A4 paper as scrap paper in my last week of final semester.. What am I going to do with it? Wonder can I finish it with my study for final examination.

haha.. as acknowledgment that I can't type in my final report...
I would like to thank my fake/temporary supervisor, which monitor my progress on report writing. Hence I am able to finish it early.. and so free to type this meaningless post.

Also Pat who volunteer to edit my paper. If you didn't offer the help, I might have submitted my final report and paper just as it was.. I was just so lazy to proof read it.



No comments: