Saturday, December 04, 2010

The waiting...

2nd of December

Will it be the end of my 4 years university life?

Well well.. It struck me with surprise again.. Almost once a year, the WES ( the website that released result) will surprised me. It never fail to do so... even on my final semester.

I forced myself not to sleep early on the night before, as I know I won't be able to do anything on the day result is released. I was being paranoid and kept pressing refresh and refresh and REFRESH...

and TAH DA...

The surprise is...

My result is not fully release yet. My Final Year Project's result is WH (with held), which means it is not released yet. I was panicked and emailed my supervisor, according to him, I have passed my subject, should be the 2nd marker haven't submit my research paper's mark. That email make me feel so relief. With the further confirmation from Nicole, the engineering admin, this is pretty common, I shall not worry and the only thing I can do is WAIT.

Hopefully what lies before me is really the good news.




1 comment:

buffett said...

congratulation as u graduated :D