Tuesday, August 23, 2011

With Love

I'm missing my dear friends...

I've so much to say, so little focus time span to write you an email just like I used to.
"Dear friends,

I never write to you doesn't means I don't miss you. You always pop up in my mind randomly, here and there, which urges me to write to you, to bug you with my daily details, all the tiny little things, the happy , the sad, the fun n fear.

I just wish things get better once Raya holiday is over, hopefully I'm not continuously overloaded with works that supposed to share by 5 instead of 2.

With Love,
Ying"


Just like I've so many dreams, so many targets in my life, and I'm moving my steps as if I'm a disabled person.

I hope this announcement to myself will marks a beginning of my plan.
=)


4 comments:

\/\/illy said...

Hey sweetie, a wise 17th century samurai-warrior once told me...

"no fear, no surprise, no hesitation, no doubt"
-Miyamoto Musashi

Whatever your fears, face them head on. wake up so there will be no surprises. however, surprises are inevitable. so just throw yourself in and enjoy the ride, because waiting will not help. lastly once you're committed, trust your judgement and follow through.

jin tat said...

Have you found the time yet? What dreams do you have by the way? Mind to share? Would love to hear it. Heh :)

chin ying said...

Willy! Sorry.. I only saw ur comment soooo late.

Thanks for the advice. No worry, I'm feeling positive right now. ;)

chin ying said...

Tat, haha.. trying to allocate time.. little by little, I start scribbling daily schedule for myself with a very cute weekly diary.