Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Smile

coz of some reason.. i flipped through the family's photo album ... I am feeling sad .. so when i saw the smile and laughter in the photo.. especially myself... i start to wonder.. When did that smile gone from me??? In those photo, the smile show no worry.. only fun and laughter..... with my sis and cousin.. Those smile is sooooooo nice.... But i can't have the smile d...
Now.. i always full with worry and more i expose to the world.. every breath of air i breath in made me more sad.. I am show with the cruelty of the world..
the cruelty and disspointment i discover.. made my innocent smile fade away.. wat take over, is a cool face with no espression which wearing a mask.. don't want who to discover the feeling under it....
Tons of unfinish homework.. tons of unfinish revise books... tons of assignment.. tons of worry and tons of hope on myself....
Is giving pressure dat i feel i can't take it anymore.. tears start to take over me sometimes.... sometimes tears is force not to drop by my heart... i must b tough....
Give up???? thought of it b4...even thought of give up my life... but when i think further ... i start to blink.. it can't solve the problem....and i still have lotz of things i want to archive.. my wish, my dreams..
I hope i can smile like when i was a kid.. no worry ... no need to be so rasional.. no need to always think for others.. no need to care about pp's hope on u..

4 comments:

3cinr3b said...

yea.. i miss my childhood very much too. but all i can do is tell myself to love my life now coz i noe there are more challenges ahead of me. the older i become the less fun i have.

penderitaan berkadar langsung dengan umur

sigh~

damniel said...

ok well ur life cant suck as bad as mine...... anw i more chun i am a guy who cannot smile... don bliv ask me at school i cant smile.... my face cannot smile like anyone else..... u don bliv look at all the school pic and c... at least u gir;s can smile wait scratch dat... ahem... everyone can smile exep me...... i am cacat....... maybe dats y no one be fren wif me coz i always look serious or grumpy... well i cant help it..... unless ig o plastic surgery but i will never do it!!!! im not goin to change myself so everybody can see me differently...

Kevin Tan said...

noooooooooo wayy! im not going to miss my childhood, coz i did the most embarassing moment in my life! :'(

bernice, for me Penderitaan berkadar songsang degan umur.=P

relek la daniel, go to ur mirror and pracrise smiling from now on! But i noe everyone sure has their most depress time in their teenager life be4 dey turn into young adults. And i assured u der's more pressure in the real world den the pressure we have now. Seriously if u think those pressure like alot of homeworks, assignments, projects or whatever will make u cannot smile, wait till u see the outside world. I think cannot even move ur mouth also.

Lol, who am i to give u all about the "outside world" advise? Well, i just see kinda many adults having alot of problems in deir life and dey cant even sleep well at nite, and always wake up wif fears to start the new day. Dis is what im afraid of. I hate dat kind of life. Living wif fears, pressure, depression.

Sorry, out of topic. Karangan confirm terpesong.

Ok back to the topic. I understand ur feeling ying ying. All those homewroks really making me sick, and until now i havent even finish my 4 moral essays and 2 moral amali!! But i think try to rest 1 day and do nothing. U will sure feel alot better.

And the part u say u wan to be kids so u cant tink of worry, well i also wish dat i can be the human who worry-less.

If u lazy to read those long grandmother story up der, make sure u READ this one. DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY =D, seriously if u wan to solve a problem, solve it with a peace of mind, it will do much better den keep pressuring urself solving dat particular problem.

Dats about my 2 cents to u ying ying B)

冰冰-ping said...

aiya...i m agree with bernice also..i miss my childwood too...
ying..dun think so much..just dun think anything lar...i hope tat u can smile again like last time...no worries...dun think too much...
actually my own self also find that, now is hardly to me to laugh, smile like last time...but watever also, i will try my best to smile like last time...
so i m sure u can do it tooo...js dun give urself too much presure lar...u are totally good enuff d...
so js dun think too much ok??