Friday, December 14, 2007

more update about Vietnam

Vietnam Coffee the concentration is real thick... is like espresso.but is nice. The first sip is very bitter, slowly fall in love with it.. Hope I don't get caffeine addiction. haha.. The coffee we have in Malaysia normally got this slight of sour taste which you can't find in Vietnam coffee. The slow dripping process of Vietnam coffee, I didn't experience it. haha.. I have been waking up late, when I am awake, the coffee prepared by my mom already finish dripping. According to the tour guide, Vietnamese normally drink coffee in the morning as breakfast. That's all, breakfast = coffee. No wonder all so slim.

Talking about slim, a lot of things in Vietnam is slim. The people is slim, building is slim, road is slim. and a lot of stuff lo. People there is really slim lo, if you want to buy clothes there, remember must try!!! Their cutting is different. For example, we went to this shop and found that their jeans are nice. However, only my elder sister can fit in lo.. I guess. Their largest size is 27.. If you consider the cutting as well, is really not the size 27 u can get in Malaysia. My cousin did try on one. If you plan to go shopping there, the price is almost the same as Malaysia, just a bit cheaper. If sales, of course better than here. Here sales .. is always... cheat people one lar.. I rather go Japan to shop during their sales time, is even cheaper. My sister bought a nice bag in Japan for only approximately RM30 in Japan, I bought one consider "okay" bag in Vietnam and it cost me more. My sister bought it in shopping mall ler, I bought in some kind of "pasar malam" kind of market.

Their traffic is like a hell.. because they are kingdom of motorcycle. Let you guess their speed limit in highway.. better not, you will never get it lar.. is 40 km/h.. what the hack??? Even 110km/h in Malaysia highway also people speed more than that lo. The 40 km/h is for all vehicles.. cars, bus, motorcycle.. totally hell. Really poor their driver, I drive 80km/h in highway also want to sleep d.. haha.. so their gear 4 and 5 useless one. the max is gear 3..

Another thing, when we were shopping at this 36 old street, my cousin wanted to buy this scarf. However she realize there is a hole on it, therefore she requested a new one. The sale girl said okay and went in to the store. After waited for quite long, my cousin decided to peek on what she is doing inside for so long. The truth is , the girl is trying stitch back that hole. Later she came out and told my cousin that's the new one.. totally 'zha dou'..

Malaysia always thought they are the one who can speak multi language. Don't look down on Vietnamese, they speak multi language to.. My mother and those aunt totally get cheated by them. When they were shopping, they speak Mandarin, and speak Hokkien and Cantonese among ourselves. After they bought, the person started to speak Hokkien and Cantonese as well. Totally "za dou".. When we were in a market of Ho Chih Min, they speak Malay too!!! Suddenly pop out the "murah-murah ", we were shock.. We thought Malay is useful.. aikz.. totally 'za dou' this time.

We did try the Pho restaurant which President Kennedy sneak out and tried the Vietnamese food. The Pho there is of course good.. actually I find the Pho soup taste like soup tulang . haha :p

Totally bored at home.. now start reading "kekkaishi"manga.. gave up on Naruto since June.. Bleach too.. I was quite a good girl during Semester 2. haha.. I stopped all my manga and anime. So was really left out and didn't get addicted to it d..


No comments: