Monday, December 03, 2007

update about me

I was in Cameron Highland when I knew my result. My sis checked for me at Selangor and called me. She was trying to fool me by saying the internet is down again. la~~~ Result consider okay lo.. 2 HD n 2 D. HD for structures and electrical, is just a very" ngam ngam hor " HD, 84 for structures, and 80 for electrical. Didn't expect electrical to get HD.. As the others always said, my HD, "kai dou " one.

I drove half way of the highway on the journey. hehe.. cause my cousin was sick, so I helped to drive from Rawang to Tapah lo.. of course I'm a safe driver. :p She set a speed limit for me.. " No more than 100km/h" Okay lo.. After first few minutes, she fall asleep.. haha. of course I stay below the speed limit she gave lo.. Or not... I won't have 2nd chance next time.

I had had my hair cut few days ago, before I went Cameron. Is kind of short.. "Bob" style wor.. my mom said suite me, so I cut lo.. Normally I have no comment on this kind of stuff. My elder sis said I'm a china doll now ( zhong guo wa wa). My younger sis said I'm a small kid. Even the clothes I bought today... is kind of "cute" . My brother said.. "sis, you look like a kid".. "Ya, I know. I'm a 10 years old kid now. Satisfied?"

My brother got quite good fashion sense than me.. he saw one high heels... not bad.. I tried, quite comfortable and nice. However, is the last pair. Don't have my size d.. sob...I need one for the wedding dinner ler.. sigh...

Jumping up and down.. aikz.. I still got "love letter" need to write. haha.. crack my head also can't start it.. wait lar har... my darling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot?
love letter????
how very interesting..
"darling?"...
haha

\/\/ i L L y said...

whoa?...chill damniel chill

Anonymous said...

im always cool. dont have to chill.

chin ying said...

why is damniel shouldn't be cool??? don't get it at all.... la~ I'm now in Vietnam.. will be back soon.