Friday, December 21, 2007

bored

Okay.. is super boreddddddddddddddddd when the holiday is so long.

Rotting at home is totally not fun at all. Totally sien......... I just feel my life is just sooooo meaningless. When you don't have a goal, you just don't have the spirit to do anything.. No matter what time I sleep, I going to end up wake up at 11am..yawn* haihz...

Getting bored of "facebook", getting bored of "games", getting bored of "anime" and getting bored of "manga"................... computer.. I start to find you useless......................... Okay lar. still got a bit use of "msn"..

Boring..... Darlings seldom online now a days, busy working kua.. another one.. busy what ler her? don't know.. Must go knock knock d..

And dad n mom are trying to hint me that they don't mind that I waste their money, waste my time on study the 1st year of engineering. Means I can change course if I want to... Er.. although a lot of uncertainties, I still think this is my comfort zone. It might not be what I want, but is something I think I can do it as in at least can pass. Those uncles are trying to pour "cold water" on me. Those uncles are used to be mechanical engineer.. advice??? Girls better don't do mechanical lo.. haihz..

Life is getting miserable.............. when is bored.........

and

DARLINGS!!! I MISS YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!





No comments: