Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Foods~



Hehe.. very lazy to blog... Easter break coming~ but so many assignments and reports due just after Easter break.. sigh..

Since the day I reach Melbourne, I think I haven't really sit down and enjoy my breakfast. Breakfast is always sandwich.. most of the time is muesli and milk, muesli bar.. or some fruits.. with milk and coffee. So that day, I just can't resist anymore.. I bought bacon~ So Shir Ley and I had English breakfast this 2 days.. hehe..

Today, we even had it with web radio, My FM to accompany us.. Feel so homy~ Is just like a Sunday morning at home, enjoying breakfast..


These are the missing photos for previous post.



Milfie


Chocholate Mud Cake


1 comment:

Fantasizer said...

omgg your breakfast is so saliva-dropping and the cake =)~~~~
take care k! :)