Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Bernice


It has been store in my subconcious mind that, whenever April is near, all the April babies birthdays will bombard my memory. From 8th brother Yew Siong, 9th Marie, 12th Shu Fern, 14th Patric... till...

20th of April, a date that I will never forget... is Bernice's birthday!

haha.. since secondary school, all this birthdays has been 'haunting' me =P that I remember it well in my brain. No matter how busy I am, that I tend to forget some birthday.. I'll never forget 20th of April.

I won't go through again on
how important she is in my life,
how lovely she is,
how great is her,
and how much I miss her.

I realize is getting harder each time for me to describe to others how's she is like and how important is she in my life.. and how she has been supporting me in my life.

I wanted to call you at Dublin 12am sharp, however I was stuck in the lecture hall that time. By the time I was out of the lectures, is already sleeping hours of Dublin.

Most important thing is to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your life in Ireland~
I miss you.

Happy Birthday, Bernice!
hugs*


always in my memory...





2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

thank you darling :) i miss you so much so much too!!!

chin ying said...

Welcome dear =) Will wait for you to come back.