Monday, February 25, 2008

1st day of new sem

I was too excited yesterday night, couldn't fall asleep easily. Finally my long holiday come to an end. I was too excited that I forget to have my breakfast before going to university and I was managed to get through it till I had my brunch.

Jumping up and down.. I get to see my beloved.. darlings, dear, angel. and all the 38 po. :p which I miss so much.

The printer of campus changed the system. Now we need to scan our student id to get our stuff printed out. Wow! What a long queue! Let's just give up to join the line. My angel offered to print my timetable for me, hehe. so nice of her.. Thanks you..

Mechanics of Materials.... look bored.. sound bored.. haha.. is just like learning structure, and then learn material. Even the lecturer is arranged so.. Hope I don't fall asleep in the class, which I foresee I will .

Dynamics lecturer look so young! He is quite humorous and smart. I think I'll like his lecture. :)

Advanced Engineering mathematics A ... look difficult from its content. Lecturer is not on yet. Think is going to be an old man.. a hem.. hope he can teach well. I don't want another Dr. Chong. It will kill my result and my parents money.

Design I.. Omg!! It look difficult, sound difficult.. I'm scared by it now.. Hopefully I can understand it after attend the tutorial n practical class.

Exhausted by the end of the day.. having 5 hours of lecture in one day is tiring.. Can't talk and just sit still to pay attention. my back pains ler.. I nearly fall asleep in the car.. lucky I was not the driver.

Good luck for the new semester! Good luck to NUS students for their exams!

No comments: