Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mickey Mouse :)


New semester, new year.. must start with something new.. :P

Haha . no lar. I'm not those human who throw their stuff because it is old. Is just that, after 3 months of holiday. I was searching around the house for my stationary. Where is my mechanical pencil? Pen? Highlighter? Ruler? Eraser?? All gone!!! At last manage to find some old one, and need my brother to sponsor me an eraser. Sigh.. but still lack of stuff.

Went to buy my stationery today.. Yipee!!! I found note book with Mickey Mouse cover! I was actually looking for cheap note book but with good quality of paper n cover. End up, I bought the Mickey Mouse note book.. Er.. Ya. I saw Winnie the Pooh as well. But the cover is not hard enough, the main reason, I don't really like Winnie the Pooh. I like Hello Kitty as well, but not on my note book. haha.. Mickey is just soooo cute!!!

I believe with a nice cover will make me feel happy when I do my notes.. I know is stressful to study.. But at least when I look at my Mickey Mouse note book I can smile first before I start to sigh. And I'll treat my note book better :P hehe..

I know.. stop scolding me childish.. Is just Mickey. People wear Mickey T-shirt as well even they are adult. If you don't like Mickey, you something wrong lar. Even my niece in US like Mickey. and only Mickey.

No comments: