Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine and Thanks you

First of all , Happy Valentine's Day~

Is not over yet okay.. another one more hour :P

But is not something to happy about maybe.. Roses is more expensive.. Restaurant is full. this and that.. I have seen so many couple queue for the restaurant such as Victoria station.. Is so crowded.. don't have the atmosphere d lar...

It should be 情人劫, not 情人节...

haha..
I don't say this because I am single okay???
To my future bf, I don't mind if you don't give me roses or bring me out for dinner on Valentine day. ( coz I think Lily is more pretty and home-cook is better plus I hate to wait. :P)

OKay, NEXT...

have to thanks those who wish me on yesterday for my birthday.. Thanks because you remember .. thanks because you took the effort to wish me .. Should I list you all out??? List lar hor.. coz I might forget in the future..

1. Wee Ping- in advance.. understandable since you still got class the next day.
2. Darling Jacq- 1st one after 12 am.. muax
3. Shir ley- hope our friendship last.. and thx for joining us this year .. T.T
4. Dear Jia Yeng- sent me 3 times to ensure I received it. thanks you..
5.Angel Andrea- why you countdown is at 1am punya??? -.-" haha... but thanks ya..
6. Darling Su- Thanks you darling. xoxo
7.Daniel- thanks for the 'song'.. haha.. and the frog. when will the frog change to bcome my prince??
8.Sook Fern- Thanks ya.. but dont' remind me that I'm getting older.. I know is my last -teen d. T.T
9.Siu Hoong- Never thought you will remember my birthday lo.. haha.thx ya. but no need to 'shout' lar.
10. Kevin- Thanks Tai lo.. my height still like kid.. I know..
11. Jin Tat- Thanks.. tot u busy gf, won't rmb my birthday.
12. Wilson- Next time must sing face to face. Thanks.
13.Zhan Wei- Thanks you...
14. Jia Wei-.. thanks you ya..
15. Yih Jing- is not too late yet.

Thanks Bernice for the post and your mail.. love you so much.. you know me better than i do. muax.

Thanks Bro Stephen who called me.. lol.. thought this year you will forget my birthday again. :P

Thanks Elaine and Ping for the cake and present.

Thanks this anonymous person who I still don't know who are you that called me so many times. Get so many of you miss called at mid night and the late night of my birthday which I still sleeping. and the morning called which I still blur blur... and mistaken you as someone else. Till now I still don't know who are you.. haha... Thanks any way.

Thanks everyone..




No comments: