Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My sis is now in Adelaide. Her room is quite small according to her because there is a pillar in the room. I can't imagine it since I don't know the size of the pillar. Hopefully is not that bad because she need to stay at least half year there.

My evil younger sister said, she want to remove sis bed from the room :O . So that she can fit in a study table. No one will agree with her coz she never study one.

Mom keep crying.. not 24 hours of course, but quite often. Even dad is a bit worry that she will be down for quite some time. Sis going to study, not to get marry.. I don't get it. Maybe because I am not a mom yet, I can't feel what she feel although I feel sad too.

However, I have no time to be sad. Timetable for new semester is out. and is HORRIBLE.

I didn't get my first preferences at all. At first, one of my tutorial is not even allocated!!! stupid coordinator. I have to re-allocate my tutorial and lab to get my un-allocated tutorial session allocated. Idiot human.

The timetable is still very terrible, I'll be trap in the 6pm traffic jam for most of the days. Shit!!! For the course I am taking, not much girls. As I know for the moment is 3 girls including me. (the one i know). One of the lab, one girl is in the Friday session, I'm in the Wednesday session, and my poor dear is on Thursday, and my dear tutorial not even allocated bcoz there is no way she can change d.. all of the class full. Need to go find the Ms. P d.. sigh.. And so we most probably will end up as one girl in one lab session. Ish... so not shock at all. I want my darling and dear back lar.

Not only I will have a Monday blue ( from 10am to 5pm), I will get a black Friday too. I have to wake up at 6am to attend the 8am lecture which is fine for me. .The worst part is I have 6 hours of break in between before my next class which is at 4pm til 6pm.. What the heck is this stupid idiot lecture so late????

No comments: