Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Don't make me dissapointed on u..

Duno y this few days i always get angry... at last i come up with a conclusion.. y people always made me feel mad.. coz i put too high expectation on others people...
when i put high expectation others people... but people fail to do it.. i felt dissapointed and it make me start not to trust people.. when i wan to do a work or anything.. i don't want others to do or hope on others d.. i want to on my own d.. coz i scare they fail to do it on the dateline... the effect is i will get it coz i fail to finish my job on time.. so sometimes i don't like to work with others... but it depends on who is dat person..and what work is dat.. But now adays i don't really depends on people d.. If i really work with others.. but i will have a backup or a standby work do by me.. coz i really scare that person can't do it... that is really scary when u find out ur team mate can't finish his or her job n the next day is the date line... i tried it b4.. n the dateline is not tmr but on that day!!!
When i know that my team mate didn't finish the only 2% of the whole project i gave her.. and we need to pass up on that day.. U know how angry .. how dissapointed and worry i am?? And yes the 1st time i dropped my tears in class... Lucky only few of my frens saw and realise what really happen on me... is so shame i cry bcoz of the project... but i really very dissapointed that time.. i am so sad and think how could they did that to me...
So from that day onward , i judge my team mate and choose it carefully .. but now is not a matter for me ... coz i noe i can finish all the work by myself.. I m so glad i m Aquarius.. coz Aquarius will forget something after she think propely and get the answer she want. Aquarius always believe that they can n they are rasional...and i noe i can do it .. N i will keep telling my self .. people can dissapoint you.. but u can't dissapoint ur self. coz when u oso can't complete the job u give to urself and trust ur self .. who u expected to trust on??? or u wan to get another disspointed on trusting others???
No way.. i don't wan to take such rick anymore.. mayb pp might say i m so sombong and over confident.. but u noe wat?? i don't really mind wat pp say.. n i noe i m not those pp.. coz sometimes u really need to trust ur self 100% and give ur self 100% of confident.. coz when u don't even support urself who will support u??plus i need team mate oso lar.. just i will still do the standby work....
and there is some sign of my angry mood.. so just leave me alone when i m not in a good mood..
i will b full of torn on that moment.. i just don't wan anyone to get hurt when i m in a bad mood..
I will be very quiet and show no interstet on anything .. sometime i might make myself bz doing work ..or sometimes i just sit day keep thinking something.....
When i feel a bit better i will tell my problem to my trusted frens.....coz i want to c the situation from diff angle and think from diff way...
But something weird is .. when i am angry .. i will like to look for a ice coffee or a piece of chocolate.. coz duno y.. it just make me feel better.. haha... weird hor????
and yup.. don't make me dissapointed on u .. coz when there is once.. i won't let u have the 2nd chances.. coz once is enough to hurt me..

1 comment:

damniel said...

wah y so sad wan ur blog.... anw don care bout ur fren la... tell him/her dat u wan dis and dat done by dat day itself... im sure he/she can understand... anw don care la... and also i respek u can do everything by urself... i le need fren help me... and also i agree dat sometimes its better we do our own work ourselves...and heres a quote... friendship is a chair... without it, we will have to stand on our own...