Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Holiday!!!

HI!!!!Long time no 'c'....
Holiday lor.. start to become lazy...
actually holiday or not.. it start to become not a matter for me...
still got tuition... still got holiday homework..
It just as same as the normal day...only different is i can on9 till very late n wake up late... haha..
Actually not very late sleep oso.. since my mom will scold me if i sleep late.. Or i wake up late she oso will scold me.. so ...is still the same as normal day...
I found myself change. If is last time , i may be is the one cheering when come to holiday... last year the loonnnggg holiday is the only one i felt sad... coz after that holiday ..i will never ever have chance to have a long holiday as a student..n i cant c all my frens...N now... NO feeling at all.. really 4get about holiday..n don't even countdown for it anymore...
Last time if i lost something or i forget to bring something, i will b very worry .. but now i will just think every things going to be okay atlast .. no need to worry so much.. i felt that my heart start to become calm... Like nothing can really make me angry... nothing can make me feel worry anymore.. but sad... i still will feel it..
Aikz... so bad lar... don wan to feel sad..but sad is the only mood is remain in me now...
SCare....sometimes..mayb got few experience at home alone d... not so scare d..
People problems i start not to care so much( i don't think i care much last time oso ..haha.. if i wrong tell me lar har) N don't wan to give comment so much...
Lucky i still can feel happy n the only moment i feel happy is wit my frens..
HOme i only feel sad... sometime really hate to stay at home..
V need to grow up... n i dunno izit i bcome more mature or wat.. or not y i don wan to care so much d???? Or is my heart frozen...bcome ice d.. dat's y don hav feeling??? Or mayb is bcoz i had go thru the pain?? dat make me grow up a lotz???
(0f course i talking mentally lar.. physical still a shorty)

1 comment:

Kevin Tan said...

same to me too, i dun feel any excitement when it comes to holiday, i always see it as a boring-day. but its important to have holiday to relax my mind for while, and while relaxing too much, i will get lazier and lazier...haih..