Thursday, June 09, 2005

Tire but FUN!!!!

Yesterday nite... i didn't sleep the whole night.. What i did?? checking what is the time every hours past... When time pass every hours, i get more nervous.. coz i can't fall asleep!!!! My stomach lor.. something wrong.... what's wrong?? i also duno.... The only thing i know ... i can't sleep the whole night.. Finally i fall asleep, but you noe wat time is that??? is 6 am in the morning... 7.30 am i was waken up by my sister stupid alarm clock.. Dunno what she want to do so early in the morning.. but she didn't wake up at last...coz i shut the alarm clock..^.^ haha.. so bad of me... Once i wake up, i can't continue sleep... haihz.. never mind lar... today going Sunway Lagoon with my friends.. to celebrate yo-yo birthday lor....
Most of us went for both park...is Fun.. We get wet before we went to the wet park...Aikz... our skirt all wet!!! And we didn't bring extra skirt or pants... Dat's is terrible!!! But we didn't think much that time... just a bit worry...We played alotz of games.. but when reach the Tomahawk, i don't dare to play.. coz i scare i will vomite.. I feel sick the whole day.. not enough sleep kot...
After they played few times of the Tomahawk, some started to vomite.. and they feeling sick d.. so we went to the wet park...
That time is around 12pm.. afternoon... so hot!!! Some of them was already there the wh0le morning coz they didn't go for the dry park... It is fun.. i totally forget all the homework i not yet done.. and my moral project.. haihz.. Lotz of them get sunburn coz din put sunblock.. I very stupid .. i forget to put sunblock on my shoulder.. so is damn red now... but lucky not really pain.
Get darker.. i think everyone also get darker lor... We played till dont want to go back ..haha.. but i think most of them the stomach protest d... so must go have lunch... My leg is soooo tire.. to me.. the way from lagoon to sunway pyramid is damnnn long... and hot...
I didn't eat much for my lunch.. no appetite to eat... gastric lor... i think my stomach out of function.. i didn't feel hungry also... but gastric pula.. sigh...and my legs also.. is killing me...
The movie we watch was very funny... haha... but a bit like the 'square pegs' coz of the actor kua.....After the movie, we go lepak for a while.. wait for my parents to come n fetch us to dinner..
Today is sooooooo tire... but so much of fun!!!

3 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

hey ying...must take good care if ur self arr...see u so tired...today must take a rest ok...drink more water ya...
so u enjoy alotz..um..from ur blog..i think u surely enjoy alot...well..enjoy also must take good care of ur body ya...so take more rest..since now is holiday..got more time to rest...ok lar...just here to wish u happy always and..take care arr...

damniel said...

waliao so kanchiong until cannot sleep ar???...... i sleep so soundly...
aiyo wat a waste cannot watch the movie.... i wan to see!!!!!!!!!...stupid tuition kacau me... hehe....

3cinr3b said...

poor daniel.. but don't worry, there's always our trusted pirated malaysian versions, complete with the coughings n people standing up, just like the real thing.

i had a lot, a lot of fun too cy!!!!!!! i'm definitely going again with u guys =D this time with ping along k!?

i just luv u guys, muakz