Saturday, June 04, 2005

Don't want to b at home!!! Hate home!!!

I hate my elder sister .. she is sux... i hate to say pp like dat.. but she really sux.
I hate her.. she always bully me.. she duno wat going on and she just scold me .. n the fact is .. she is wrong.. I hate her!!! i hate her!!! i hate her at home... why don't she just stay for the national service for longer or don't come back forever... i don't want to c her face.. don wan to listen to her..
Although she elder than me doesn't mean she noe everything n she must b right..
n my mom too.. i noe she pilih kasih.. i been so quiet .. i always diff opinion wit her .. mayb dat make her feel that i always like to go against her.. n when time pass.. i bcome lazier to explain to her.. the only thing i can say is she don understand me..
N no one do in this house ... no one really noe wat happening to me...
When i cry at nite.. who will bother??? I couple, i break with my boyfriend.. who noe??? NONe of them...........none...i been so sad for so long... n no one seems to care y i feel sad.. NO one...
I just hate to stay at home... i hate to stay at home... i hate them!!!!

No comments: