Wednesday, April 09, 2008

books

Bought new books again :p.... I not sure is it mom or aunt paid for it, what so ever... haha.. as long as I get the books.. hehe..

First is this book. Read some paragraph somewhere and think that I'll love this book. Thus, it is first on my buying list..


Thought to buy something different that I usually read and spotted this book which talk about poem. Quite expensive tough.. RM35 ++..

Let's share a short poem from this book.. Although is in mandarin, I found the original and English translation version online.

Fa leszek

Fa leszek, ha fának vagy virága.

Ha harmat vagy: én virág leszek.

Harmat leszek, ha te napsugár vagy...

Csak, hogy lényink egyesüljenek.

Ha, leányka, te vagy a mennyország:

Akkor én csillagá változom.

Ha, leányka, te vagy a pokol: (hogy

Egyesüljünk) én elkárhozom.


translated version

The Tree - by Petofi, Sandor (Hungarian poet)

I'll be a tree

I'll be a tree, if you are its flower,

Or a flower, if you are the dew -

I'll be the dew, if you are the sunbeam,

Only to be united with you.


My lovely girl, if you are the Heaven,

I shall be a star above on high;

My darling, if you are hell-fire,

To unite us, damned I shall die.

The romance parts only consist only 20% of this books.. not really that much of lovy dovy and mushy mushy stuff.. Will slowly read this.. think it will spend me some time on it.





No comments: