Thursday, April 03, 2008

Can't for tomorrow to arrive~

Sob.... the test.. suck.. is so different from the past year paper. Past year paper more straight forward.. this is like you needs to twist your mind.. Sigh.. Dr. JC.. bomb us using words is enough.. not with black and white.. That's very cruel of you..

Sigh.. math test next Tuesday, 8%.. Dr. Ho.I still don't get what you teach.. and can't you return our paper faster? I needs that for my study..

The worst test paper, is after math... Dynamic.. is 20%!!! Is like you failed this test , you are saying bye bye to your High Distinction .. and maybe your Distinction as wel.. Hell.. and I also don't get what that "Satey" teach.. I like to eat satey.. but not listening to Satey.. Okay. that's lame.. Anyway, what's the point of reading from the slides??

Suddenly I miss 1st year lecturer so much, Mr. Tan.. Dr. Keith.. and even Dr. Chong also I think I can understand better.. Can see that Dr. Ho is improving in his teaching ( or did I just pay more attention in the class?).. Sigh. No more complaining ..

Be positive!!! Study~

Can't wait for tomorrow to arrive!

What's waiting for me tomorrow ?

Sushi~L change the world~shopping~ and the most important one... my darlings and the girls..

No comments: