Monday, April 14, 2008

new lappyWee~ Get my laptop d.. is FUJITSU.. so please don't compare your laptop spec with mine. I sure lose.. haha. but I don't care coz mine is FUJI


Wee~ Get my laptop d.. is FUJITSU.. so please don't compare your laptop spec with mine. I sure lose.. haha. but I don't care coz mine is FUJITSU.. :p


My very first laptop is Fujitsu S2210.. 1.79Ghz for my processor speed and 1.87Gb ram.. actually feel a bit cheated.. it is actually stated 1Gb ram and free another 1 Gb.. now is still less than 2Gb.. What so ever.. HDD only 110Gb.. thought of buying external hard disc on pc fair. However, my cousin said is sufficient.. but with such a poor memory space.. of course.. my laptop won't be as fast as you expect..


Okay lar. I just admit that I am a spoil kid which fall in love with my desktop.. My desktop is 19" and my laptop only 13".. those nice nice desktop background I used in desktop is so not impressive on my laptop due to its poor resolution and small screen. But I'm the one who want light laptop, so have to sacrifice with the screen lo.. my laptop is only approximately 1.7kg.

My desktop spec is far beyond my laptop. both processor speed and ram is above 2Gb and just only the local drive C is 97.6 Gb.. haha. and it still have one 200Gb local drive E.. It just make my laptop sound more poor thing.


haha.. but my laptop come with free creative speaker. That's mean.. I still can blast music when I go Australia.. :p

Overall I still like my laptop la.. coz I like the brand of Fujitsu.. sound so reliable.. Stop telling me is expensive since I already bought it...

I give up on my plan to buy ipod or mp3 player... coz I heard the play back hour is so disappointing.. Next target... a new music player hand phone.. budget below RM1k.. Any suggestion?

*photos is unclear.. coz I'm a bad photographer.. plus I lazy to retake..

No comments: