Saturday, April 05, 2008

Friday~ dating day

Yesterday was Friday! Yes! My dating day with my darlings.. and the girls..

We had sushi AGAIN.. yes. again.. haha... Was quite cheap since we used the mobile voucher of buy one free one for the sushi :P

Then we rushed to watch "L change the world".. Is nice.. L is so cute and sweet.. haha and smart as well.. Why he so 'yeng' one?

It is definitely not a romance story okay??? Don't always think when the girls get crazy over a movie, it must be a romance story, Pirates of the Caribbean is not a romance story also lo... and still we like Jack Sparrow.. just like we like L.. hehe...

Went Popular for a while.. and ...er... I bought book again. This time only one.. got control la~

When we were heading back, is raining heavily... sigh... Although with umbrella, I was under the rain still.. The day before, I was under the rain too. Therefore, I'm now sick.. sigh.. wrong timing when all the tests is just around the corner.

I dress up for the date.. actually not really dress up also.. Just that I'm not with my T-shirt and jean.. Have a dress top (look more like apron) and quarter jean .. hehe and my high heel.. My darlings said I wear like pregnant women.. and start teasing me about it.. Hey, I don't have a big tummy like pregnant women( izit call tummy?) And the guys were saying.. I lesbian coz I dress up for girls not for guys.. Too bad lo... Wait till got "leng zai" in our class then I dress up every day lo....:P

No comments: