Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bernice!

Today is a very special day.. is not because I went to zoo as volunteer or because of the dinner with the girls.. The main reason today is so special.. is because.. is Bernice birthday!!!

I know I was suppose to be in Stephen house to wish and celebrate Bernice birthday through webcam. However, I have chosen to go to zoo as volunteer. I know Bernice will understand me on this and will forgive me for missing her birthday celebration.

She plays a very important role in my life... and affects me for who I am. We knew each other since primary school.. same primary school , same secondary school , same tuition.. same club for few years... Even till now, I'll miss the moment of us being together..

Remember we used to wait after tuition for my mom to fetch us? We went back late 30 minutes, and my sister came 30 minutes early.. We would sit at the garden.. and start chit chatting. and got once.. we looked at the construction of USJ19.. the tall buildings.. which is not done even by the time you left Malaysia.. Is still under construction.. but it will open soon.. is a shopping mall! When both of us are back in Malaysia, we have another place to shop for.. hehe..

haha.. She also the reason why the Chin Ying you see now is thin.. okay lar... not very thin.. but not fat.. I used to be quite fat.. double chin... short and fat..Doraemon.. is what people teased me. During form 3, we got this new basketball club.. and because of her.. we joined the club.. since is new and sound fun. If without her, I doubt that I'll join any sport club.. and.. due to training and control of diet.. I starts to slim down..

Mentally, she gave me support whenever she can. Even though she is far away in Ireland now.. still she helps me get through some difficult time. I still remember during the LBT ( larian bersama twelveans) I not sure is which year.. I am not good at sport.. I just wanted to contribute to the house.. Therefore, I joined the running.. For a person who is suck at sport... is really difficult. However, I still remember.. when I was going to give up.. going to stop.. she holds my hand and ran with me.

Of course this is all just minor stuffs. There are so much of memory between us.. which I will never forget... and no one can replace you in my heart.

You are strong mentally n physically.. and I am proud of you.
And I love you for who you are..
and who I am when I am with you..

I miss you..
Happy Birthday!


2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

thank you so much ying, i totally didn't get it when you told me you had to volunteer at the zoo yesterday in the email last week. heh i would have wanted you to go help animals of course!!!

尽在不言中
THANK YOU :)

chin ying said...

Welcome Bernice.. Hope to 'see' you soon.