Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, brother.

Today is another special day.. which I always miss the celebration.. is my god bro Stephen birthday.

They held a surprise party for Stephen and Bernice on Sunday, which I missed it. Feel very sorry about that.. because since I know Stephen, I guess I have been missing his birthday celebration.

He helped me get through a lot of difficult time... and I really appreciate that and glad that I have him to be listening to me whenever I need him..

Although we are busy with our own life now ( or is it only me?), seldom contact.. still I know my brother is always there for me.. Even though we have not seen each other for long, when ever I meet you again.. I feel like we have just meet each other yesterday.. and hardly feel the barrier of time between us.

Brother, just want to tell you that.. you are irreplaceable.. you are always my brother no matter what happen.

I'm sorry for missing your birthday this year again...
Hope that you have a great birthday..
Happy Birthday, brother.






No comments: