Saturday, March 01, 2008

Birthday Celebration

First of all, thanks you my darlings, Ejing, Jiayeng, Andrea , Sean ( the only guy) and.. the list goes on.... who celebrated Su, Prawn prawn and my birthday today. haha. yup.. all belated. but we are all 19 years old by now.. Our last -teen. sob sob...

haha.. nvm.. we have great friends around us.. They treated us at Carl's Junior and with Jco's Dough nut!! Carl's Junior is super big lar... I ordered the Super Star.. is nice... er.. but my one bite can only be vege or the meat.. haha.. The size is too big that I can't finish it.. Only manage to finish half of it.. So paiseh (embarrassing). People treat me and I can't finish the food. And the most embarrassing stuff, I'm the only one who can't finish my burger. sad...

Kind of tired today, went to shop around for project stuff. Not much information gathered, no inspiration yet either.. Let's leave to the photos to do the talking. A photo speak a thousand words. :P



The Special 'cake' of ours made up from dough nuts.

At the same time, Happy Birthday Matthew. The guy who born on 29th of March.

Thanks you Wing li, Wei loon , Adrian and Jia yeng for the present.. is cute. ( but I really don't think that cute little thingy similar to me lo.. haha )




2 comments:

冰冰-ping said...

wow! ur mates. so sweet... the "cake" is really special which using dougnut as a cake..looks great!

chin ying said...

haha. yup.. they are really great!