Friday, March 07, 2008

Dating day and Iggy is back!

Dating Day
&
Iggy is back!

Today I have less than 6 hours of sleep, thought will end up dozing off in the class. lolx.. I didn't lar. Just day dreaming :p

Gosh! I drove to campus today.. And is a bad thing when your parents is inside the car. I always get 2 different instructions of telling me to this and that. Sien.. I know lar.. One asked me to accelerate, one asked me to brake... What the hack is this??? A bad start in the morning.. Sigh...

Thought Dr. J is going to be late today.. :P.. haha. no lar. he just 10 minutes late.. er.. still late.. Is a 2 hours lecture. When is nearly 9am.. someone came in from the back door.. What the .....!!!
Is Iggy!!! OMG!!!
OMG!!! IGGY IS BACK IN MONASH!

He went to Curtin uni and now he is back here. Welcome back Iggy! haha.. Glad to see you again.

Every Friday is a Dating day for us. hehe.. dating with the chemical engineering girls. We planned to go Sushi Zenmai this week, however, the restaurant only starts operate at 12pm, and we were there by 11am. and Darling Su need to leave by 12pm.. Sob. So we decided to try Sakae Sushi.. and.. shit.. it only open at 11.30am. Sigh.. So we end up in Sushi King.. ( another sad thing, my darling Jacqueline didn't go as well. )

Sigh.. and today.. all my darlings are not going to online.. sob sob.. I shall just sleep early today as well. :(


No comments: