Sunday, March 30, 2008

Perfect last day of holiday

About my previous entry, some people might think I'm cruel. Is just my opinion as a third party, and my conclusion for that is DON'T DO IT, then this problem won't occur at the first place lo..

Let's talk about something more happy~ Shopping~

Went shopping for sister stuff- that's the first priority. hehe. but I really happy after the shopping.. Why??? I bought books again :p

I still checked on the price to see whether it is worth a not.. Just that I won't need to sacrifice any books. since mom is here .. wahaha... I can buy to the max :p

Bought 4 books.. let's show you now.





Hehe.. yup . I bought 刘墉 books again. :p I'm controlling myself d okay? I used to be all the books on my hands are his... haha. but also because I have read most of his books. so quite limited choice I have in bookshop for his books d also :p

何权峰 books quite okay.. most of the time.. read some bad one before also..

十月.. I wanted to buy this book long time ago. Always scarified this books whenever I was forced to make a choice.. Finally, I have it.

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern, heard about the story.. think I'll love it. Hopefully get to watch the movie as well.

Other than books, bought a new album. Arias..


Consider okay lar.. above average..

Brother and I assembled the home theater system at home today . .wahaha.. finally.. and the sound effect is of course better lar.. Love it.. can watch nice movie at home d..

With great books, nice music.. and good sound systems. wahaha. my last day of holiday.. is very perfect !

( Bought the second high heel in my life which can share with my darling :P)



1 comment:

chin tian said...

wah!!u all get the home theatre when i'm not at home ah....sob...