Monday, March 17, 2008

I was quite tired last week, especially Friday and Saturday.

As usual, Friday have this long 6 hours break. Woke up at 6am just to attend the 8am lectures. Yawn** day dreaming in the class again.. Went to pyramid to celebrate Sean and Jia Yeng birthday. We watched "Ah Long Pte Ltd" which is quite funny and rushed back for Dr. Satesh lectures. Sigh....

After 6pm, went Summit with Jia Yeng to look for Yee Jun with Wilson. I saw the "secret" movie manuscript. RM38++.. 12 songs.. have to consider about that. By the time we left Summit, is already 10pm .. and we forget to eat dinner. I'm not hungry though. Thanks Wilson for dropping me at Taipan where my parents were having a drinks with their friends. Was only home by 12am.. Exhausted...

The next day, is Saturday.. however there is a replacement class at 9am.. Sigh.. woke at 7am.. and drove to uni.. My parking skill still sux.. lucky not much car. I just do a reverse parking lo. After had brunch, reached home about 1pm.. Due to lack of sleep, I was very tired and plan to sleep for a few hours before I go out again. Sigh.. due to some reason, I was forced to leave house by 3pm, didn't get to sleep.. and I was in a very bad mood when I don't get enough of sleep. My face is "black" de.. Went to Sam's house.. and my parents went to have a drink with their friends again.. Sigh. So reach home around 12am again.. Die...

Lucky, I can stay at home for the whole day for Sunday. However, my msn account something wrong, can't sign in at all. Tried meebo , IM, ebuddy... failed to sign in.. So created a new one as temporary.. Today morning, I tried. can sign in d.. Sien.. Why this msn so strange de..

1 comment:

\/\/ i L L y said...

yes i was wondering when dinner was. thought there was gonna b good food, end up had to eat my dinner at a mamak...so sad