Sunday, March 23, 2008

friend for sale

This world full of different type of human....

I believe that human will feel selfish, greedy and all those evil thing some times in their inner heart. The purpose of our brain is to control all this negative thoughts. Some people failed to do so, some people don't even have the thought of being evil.. That's what I observed so far.

Talk about human..

With this creation of facebook.. and all sort of applications... It is actually getting bored. Too much.. Therefore, I think most of us didn't really care about our facebook account anymore. I did log in time by time to check some update and "ignored" all the requests.. so that it won't be a tons of list since my last log in.

Recently, I realize this application which 'sell' you friends. I ignored it as well. And realize people buying me... I am not interested, thus didn't add the application. Today, suddenly got this fellow who is my school mate. Didn't really know him, just school mate, not even class mate.. so is not consider friend. He added me in facebook and played this "friends for sale" application. Out of no where, he knocked on my msn door. I was wondering why. The reason is, he think he can't sell me off d.. He thought I removed my application which at the 1st place, I didn't add at all. He requested me to add that application.

Why should I??? My facebook already got too many application which I think is annoying and wants to remove those application. Why should I listen to you? Is just a game..

By the way, I really dislike people who only "friend" with you when they are in trouble. and this kind of human.. is everywhere in this earth.

* I don't really like the idea of selling your friends.

2 comments:

3cinr3b said...

bwaahahahhaha that's one of the funniest thing i've heard in a long long time. seriously, sometimes i really wonder where some put their brains.

chin ying said...

haha. ya lo.. Normally is already geram case when I wonder where's their brain .:p