Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New spec

Wee~~~ My new spectacle is ready to be pick up...

My old spec has been with me for 2 years.. I know my power has increase.. but I got this phobia to go to optic shop. Spectacle has been part of my life since I was nearly 9 years old. Yea.. so this year 10 anniversary.. Every year whenever I go optic shop, the power will increase, and that's very sad to hear about it... which make me dislike optic shop.

My eyes power become stable at around 200++ when I was a teenager for few years.. Til the day I get this spectacle. which is a new optic shop I tried. I didn't go pick up this spectacle myself, but with the help of my cousin. So I tried it at home and felt that.. this power is too strong for my eyes. After a while, it feel okay. So I just ignored it. Since then.. I knew.. my eye power increase to suit this stupid spectacle. However, I just kept quiet about it. ( I know silly me.)

Recently my eyes power increase again.. I knew it.. but I really don't like to go optic shop and hear that my power increase again.. I know I still have to face the truth. Therefore, I went to the optic shop on Saturday. This time, I don't feel uncomfortable in the optic shop, maybe because the lady is really very nice and she did the check carefully. I was actually shocked by the machine at first. My current spec power is left eye 325; right eye 225. The machine read my eyes power as left eye 550; right eye .. i forget :p.. Is kind of shocking. 2 years only wor.. increase so much!!! Am I going to reach 1000 in few years time??? After the manual check, left eye is 400; right eye 250. Sigh.. why lar my left eye always increase so much de??

Is very difficult task to choose a new frame.. have to try frame without lenses.. sure can't see clearly. hehe. the lady make my mom wear those specs... to let me choose the colour. Hehe... mom look modern with the black n red spec.. haha.. but is kind of weird. since if you see from front, is only a bit of red at the side. To play safe, I took the black and white :p Hopefully it turn out to be okay lar.

1 comment:

冰冰-ping said...

nowadays hor, like many ppl changing specs lo...my sis also just change her spec, both sisters sumore, as well as my mumm too..haha..now ur turn..so how's ur spec? wanted to see it...mayb friday go see u! haha:)