Friday, May 13, 2005

I need a DOC!!!

Dunno why... Lately ...my heart always felt something wrong.... like something missing .... feel like something not done ... but not really also... then the heart felt so empty ... ( not lonely).... Then got few times the heart will pain for few second ...( don't think is heart health problem) coz i got experience once before . it happen when something bad happen or something connected to my six sense.
Most of the time i want to be lonely ...want to stay away from people...lazy to talk ... only want to talk to specific people ...don want to talk to specific people..
is like if u are the one i don want to talk to... i will keep silent whatever u say or u do.... but the specific people that i don like's name list ..now only got one name only...hahaha.. so my frens ...don't so scare ler.... only one.... n who is dat ??? i not going to tell u here ... hurt people lor.... actually nothing oso lar..just i don like that person attitude so ...that person is black listed in my heart.... my heart say wan...so the body must cooperate....don't talk to that person...don't listen to that person..
hahaha...very bad hor.... No lar that person still frens lar...just my heart can't forgive such 2 head snake.... n i dont say or do things that will go against my heart... i don talk to that person because i don't want to go against n tell lie on anyone... So sorry if that person find it out....coz if i really talk to that person i going to hurt that person with my words...
Coz i communicate with people with my heart... my heart hate 'black n dirty' things... so my heart say don't want to follow those bad attitude mar... if i talk to that person ... my heart will feel bad lor... i don want to be bad people ler..
WAit!!! go back to my heart sickness... still can't find out what the reason...
Hmmmm....any doctor to cure this type of unknown heart problem???
If got please inform me before my heart die because of this heart sickness...
DOCTOR.... HElp

6 comments:

Fantasizer said...

loLXx..heRe coMes dOctoR Vv to sAvE dA woRld..oOPx souNds more like pOwerpuFf's slOGan =x well..heart got hole erK? y suDdenly pAin? *choIZ* jkjk..doN puSh uRsElf so hArd in stuDies lo..mus b tOo muCh stREss made u liddAt loo..iF uR heArT goT hole, i cAn hELp to sTiTch bEk ge..hehe at leASt i got da skIll of stItChiNg =P agaga~
luv, [V]

冰冰-ping said...

well...um...why so moody...see ur blog and u in school also feel tat u r like moody...is tat bcoz of exam?um..dun be like tat lar...ok..cheer up man...i not really know who u mention in ur blog...is tat me....?

chin ying said...

okay ...look like many people intersted to noe who is 'that person' in my post...hmmmm....
but i'm so sorry to annouce to everyone.. i won't tell who is 'that person'. maybe my post make my frens start to think ..
is 'that person' she mention is me?
hahaha.. no matter how u ask... i oso won't tell u guys.. dis blog is my diary.. i don't want anyone get hurt just bcoz of my post.. so if u think u r 'that person' mayb u should think propely.. have u done those things to me? if u dus, 'that person' mayb is u .. actually 'that person' here is very subjektive.. i not giving tips who is 'that person' just want to tell everyone.. after u read this post if, u feel something.. think u need to think deeper... my post is just something i express bout myself .. so please don't come n ask me ...' izit me?' i won't give anyone any answer..

Kevin Tan said...

wer got so many ppl wan to noe who is dat person wor. 2 only mah...haha. i wan to noe also...i will ugut u to tell me! hahaha! peace ^.^V

Fantasizer said...

eY aIyOyO! u blAa lAa..so bAd waNnA uguT pPL..woRld no peAce lOo lidDat..o.O wElL.. bLoG iS juS sUm plAcE to eXpReSs thEiR oWn fEeliNGs as nOwadAys pPl lAzY wRitE dIaRy iN boOks..=P vIsItoRs oNy hAv riGhts tO dRop doWn thEiR coMmEnTs..aS wE nOe wE r jUs vIsItoRs..hAv nO riGHts tO sEaRcH fOr pPl's sEcReTs..sO dOn wORry sO muCh yA..juS mAkE uS in sUspeNd..cUriOusiTY iS alWiz inSidE evErYonE's mInd..nO poInT cLArIfy tO pUbLiC..sO juS mAKe uS hANg iN dA aIr wiF uR miStErY..=P
luv,[V]

chin ying said...

haha... yo-yo .. u want to ugut me ar??
come lar.. ur sai mui always there wan.. haha..waiting here