Monday, May 02, 2005

Birthday Party!!!!!

Guess.... atlast did i go??? Ya .... i did...
Around 6 pm , my cousin fetch me back home.She was going to a dinner ...
I online while waiting my frens mom come n fetch me... then i saw my tailo online...He was already there.... When i saw my ex boyfriend(T)using the webcam.i said shit.Not lar i surprise he was there...but he was wearing the same colour shirt as me...N it is same as last time we both wear the same colour shirt.... I faster changed away the orange colour shirt... Is quite fun there...We played PS 2 ...i always lose lor...coz duno how to play mar...They played mahjong ...i just sat there and watch lor,.....coz i also duno how to play.... after the birthday boy gf n my ex left... i online... then i chat with my ex and the person that same name as my ex (J)bout this person ...all my frens don't really noe who is him... but too me he is a good advisor... I on the webcam... when i smile , J said i look sweet ...hmmmm.1st time i 'heard' people said me look sweet when i smile... then when i laught, T said i looked pretty ( don't remember is pretty or nice) ...HAhaha.... really 1st time in one night got people said i look sweet when i smile n laught... Never ever anyone said that to me in my life( till today lar)... coz i always thaught i very ugly...even smile or laught also look very ugly... Hahaha...anyway..thx to their compliment....

No comments: