Thursday, May 05, 2005

NO Electricity!!!!

Mid year exam is just round the corner... I decided to start my history revision today ...or not i think i will pass up a blank paper for my history paper...
I was so hardworking...( even i also shocked by my hardworking) I sat on my study table and did note for history...
However, the god mayb don't like the hardworking me...
My house area had cut down electricity for 2 hours!!!!
Sob.... The God just hate me study izit? okay... the night already reach...it is so dark... What can i do in such situation??? Can't continue my study ..obviously..
Can you imagine in a very peacefull and full with darkness house area... music play by piano is on the air... HAhaha ...not telling ghost story lar... The music played by the piano also wrong here and there ... Coz it is me who was playing the piano...HAahah...coz no light ... so i just tried to play without manuskrip..
Some songs okay ...some break here and there.... Haihz ...Lack of practice and talent ... Playing piano helped me to pass my lonely night... after 2 hours ...the eletricity is back!!!! I rushed to my computer...on the music and sat on my study desk for a while ...then what i do??? hahaha... i wrote this thing lor.... NO mood to study liao lor....

No comments: